Sunday, May 15, 2016

Second World: Chapter 19

Introductions

Celeste and Peter didn't move or respond. They couldn't, after seeing Crown Prince Nicholas' attitude just before. I glanced at the both of them and then turned my attention back towards the Crown Prince. I mirrored his grin and said, "Glad to be back."

None of us moved after that, or said a word. I nodded over at the twins and said, "Nicholas, I'm sure they meant no harm by leaving the castle grounds."

Nicholas shrugged, "But I did strongly suggest for them to stay on the castle grounds until they are fully recovered. As in, hoping for a few weeks after their complete recovery before letting them venture the kingdom once again."

Nicholas waved away the subject, "But that is besides the point. Eve?"

The way Nicholas questioned my name seemed to suggest that he wasn't entirely confident to our identity. I nodded and curtsied, "At your service, Your Highness."

Nicholas looked at Celeste and Peter just as they were beginning to relax a bit, "Then I presume the two behind you are Philip and Claire?"

"That is correct."

Celeste immediately curtsied, "Claire Frost, at your service."

Peter bowed, "Philip Wristen, at your service."

Nicholas looked at me again and asked, "But don't yo have other names?"

I nodded in agreement, "Yes, in the other world, I am called Evangeline Winters. Philip is Peter Winters and Claire is Celeste Faust. But I was most commonly referred to as Eve so it isn't a problem of my name."

Celeste and Peter exchanged a look before Peter answered for the both of them, "Please call us Peter and Celeste for now. It is the identity that we understand ourselves most at the moment."

Nicholas nodded. He tapped his chin before he called out to the twins, "Alice, Kaine."

Alice was still stubbornly glaring at Nicholas but Kaine recovered first and turned to the three of us with a bow, "I am Second Prince Kaine. Younger brother to Crown Prince Nicholas and older brother to second princess Alice."

Alice frowned at this but politely curtsied to us, "I am Second Princess Alice, younger sister to both Crown Prince Nicholas and Second Prince Kaine."

Nicholas nodded and bowed slightly to the three of us as he introduced himself, "And I am Crown Prince Nicholas. Please continue to call me Nicholas."

Original content posted under the pen name of Elyona Sterling at Textnovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment