Thursday, April 28, 2016

Second World: Chapter 1

The Sky

It was just another day in my life. The sky was bright. The sun was out. Nothing seemed different at all. I wouldn't have even thought that anything would change.

School seemed to have gone by so slowly but at the same time, it didn't. It was just another day where Celeste Faust bullied the weak nerds that went to our school, Eden Academy. Most people would assume that since our school is called Eden Academy, all the students would behave and that they were perfect 'angels' but, that was only the appearance everyone gave to the public. In the privacy of the school, many things happened that no one could stop. Not even the faculty or staff could stop the trouble.

I was on my way home to my foster parent's house with my brother, Peter Winters. Peter is the same age as I am but he's not my twin because we were both adopted by our current parents. So, in other words, we are technically foster siblings.

Peter looked up at the sky and said, "Eve. Look at the sky."

I looked up at Peter's words. There in the sky was a large hole made by the clouds.


Original content posted under the pen name of Elyona Sterling at Textnovel.

No comments:

Post a Comment